Hb+ A Natural way to Increase Hemoglobin in 30 Days*
- Prickly Pear is a fruit of the cactus plant. It is also known as Barbary fig, Cactus Fruit, Indian fig, Nopal, Opuntia Ficus-Indica, Nagfani, Tuna, Sabra, Findla.
- While the Prickly Pear is native to the western hemisphere – parts of the United States, Mexico, and South America, it also flourishes in arid areas in Africa, Australia, India, and the Mediterranean.
- Mexicans are using Prickly Pear fruits for 1000 years. Prickly Pear is a very important food in Mexico – so much that the prickly pear cactus appears on the Mexican flag.
Facts About Prickly Pear Superfood
21st Century Superfood
Impact of Anemia in Pregnancy
- Iron deficiency is the major reason for Anemia during pregnancy.
- The largest cause of disability in India. It is alarming that more than 50% of Indian women are anemic during pregnancy. (source: anemiamuktbharat.info)
- Causes premature babies.
- A key reason for underweight and malnourished babies.
- Reason for the high infant mortality rate and maternal mortality rate in India.
- India reported the most number of deaths of children below five years in 2018 at 8,82,000 (source: UNICEF). As per WHO about 45,000 mothers die during childbirth every year in India majorly because of Anemia.
Current Solution to Anemia
1. IFA Tablets
- The iron-Folic Acid tablets supplementation has been ineffective due to side effects and lack of palatability.
IFA Tablets Side Effects
- Contains elemental iron
- Causes constipation
- Causes black stool
- Causes bitter taste in the mouth
- Causes nausea
- Causes Heartburn
- Low absorption by the body
- High dosage causes iron toxicity
2. Natural Solution - Iron Rich Foods
3. Superfood Solution
- Note – Hb+ Prickly Pear Fruit Juice is 100% natural which is rich in iron and calcium. A person of any age can consume hb+. It is very beneficial for kids, anemic people, pregnant women, cancer patients, sportsperson, dialysis patients, senior citizens, thalassemia patients, health-conscious people, and many more who want to increase their hemoglobin level or maintain their healthy lifestyle. If you have any query regarding the product feel free to call or Whatsapp us on 7359777800
- Prickly Pear has contributed to providing magical health benefits for centuries. Its rich history, in folk medicine, has been documented by Native American communities.
- नागफनी (Prickly Pear) has been mentioned in the भारतीय आयुर्वेद ग्रंथ ”चरक संहिता” also because of its historical uses.
- In India, Prickly Pear is growing naturally in the wild desert areas of Saurashtra and Rajasthan.
HB+ A Natural Way to Increase Hemoglobin in 30 Days*
Hb+ connects urban health with rural empowerment. Growing wild and organic, rural women collect and process it into a tasty and nutritious fruit pulp.
Hb+ is a 100% pulp of Prickly Pear fruit processed with Patented technology.
Hb+ Prickly Pear Fruit Nectar is manufactured in an ISO, HACCP & GMP Certified compliant unit. Production is done without human touch, complying with the highest quality standards to ensure your safety.
Loaded with antioxidants, iron, calcium, and essential amino acids make it a magical drink for a mother and her baby!!
How to Consume
- Making tasty Prickly Pear juice is stupidly simple! Add 150 ml water to 50 ml of Hb+ pulp.
- Squeeze a bit of lemon and you may add rock salt, mint, black pepper as per your taste. Recommended using twice a day.
- Are you ready to experience 21st Century Superfood Prickly Pear?
As Seen In
What People Say
Just add three portions of water (150ml) to one portion of pulp (50ml) and consume twice a day. Add a squeeze of lemon or lime to make it a tasty drink.
Yes, It is 100% safe to drink during pregnancy.
The recommended timings to have this juice are:
Morning: Empty Stomach
Night: Before going to bed
It is not compulsory to have this drink as per the stated timings. Since it is not a pharmaceutical product, you can choose a time at your convenience to have this healthy fruit juice. So, relish this tasty juice at any time of the day.
Hb+ prickly pear fruit juice is manufactured in ISO & HACCP compliant unit. It is scientifically proven and quality assured product that is why it is trusted & recommended by doctors during pregnancy.
For perfect measurable increase in hemoglobin, it is essential to consume Hb+ in recommended dosage as per your current hemoglobin without fail for atleast 30 days.
Results may differ from person to person depending upon iron absorption capacity. Since, this juice is a natural dietary supplement, not intended to cure any disease, it will all depend on your body condition. Results may also depend on the availability of Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and Folic Acid in your body.
No worries. Totally fine. Hb+ Prickly Pear Fruit juice is incredible drink for the health. If you don’t drink this juice daily, then you are unfortunately going to lose the essential nutrients which this drink can provide. It is recommended to have this drink twice a day. It will increase your hemoglobin at a fast pace and provide your immune system a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals to keep its energy up and going.
Again, this is just a suggestion not a rule. You can choose a time at your convenience.
Changing food habits, stressful lifestyle, competitive career progression and toxic environment continuously impact our body and health. Even if your hemoglobin level reaches 13, it is recommended that you continue having this fruit juice. Everybody who drinks this juice on a daily basis receives great benefits.
Once it is above 13, you may consume 25ml of this juice with 100ml of water and a bit of lemon juice once a day.
Store it away from sunlight in a cool and dry place. Refrigerate it after opening.
12 months from the packaging date. Kindly, consume it within 30 days after opening, if stored in refrigerated condition.
Hb+ Prickly Pear Fruit juice can go bad if you don’t store it properly and use it after a prolonged period. Being a natural fruit pulp, you need to consider certain things. You can check the juice by smelling it and access the condition of it. If it smells stale and not like what’s expected from it then you should discard the bottle.
Cosmo Ecosystem Care Pvt. Ltd. (Brand: Hb+) | Address: 903, supath complex, university road, opp. rasranjan, navrangpura, ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009 | GST:- 24AAJCC1961G1ZT | CIN:- U01100GJ2020PTC119057 | pregnancy.pricklypearindia.com webpage not endorsed by facebook or google is a part of www.pricklypearindia.com | for more info please visit our official website www.pricklypearindia.com or contact us on 7359777800, [email protected]