Prickly Pear Pie
Prickly Pear Pie Recipe
- 1 cup diced Apples/Strawberry
- 1/4 cup Prickly pear jelly
- 1/4 cup prickly pear fruit nectar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup cheese
- On a lightly floured surface
- roll out both dough balls until about 1/8 inch thick.
- Place one dough sheet in pie tin/dish of choice.
- Pour the Mixture on Pie Dough and Place another dough sheet on it.
- You can give some design on the upper dough sheet like criss-cross.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling
- Let it cool for sometime and serve warm.
Order your First Batch of Happiness
Give your health a natural boost with Hb+ Prickly Pear Fruit Juice!